Sunday, May 30, 2010

150: fame monster



Celeberaties are weird beings, before they became where they are now they had to make a conscious decision and effort and will power to get to where they are now. They had to work hard, for what? To make others happy, to entertain them, they are entertainers after all. For money? for fame? for the art sake of it? what do these people get out of working hard? then the people on the other side of the screen are desperately wanting to be them, to join them. cause it all looks so glamorous and fun. you get attention, money, glamorous lifestyle and clothes etc. so what is there to lose?
isnt hard to get there?
dont you miss out on a lot of other things?
isnt it lonely.
why do these people I watch and admire looks so happy? if their work is so hard, why are they still happy?
i think people dont want fame and fortune, but they want happiness.
I want to be someone that makes people happy, inspire them, make them dream.

I've always had this weird fascination and interest with the people inside the screens I constantly admire. And this Kpop song by Gdragon called A boy, I was addicted to it at first cause the tune was nice. I dont know korean so I never really bothered knowing what the song meant, then I searched it today and it kinda hit me, like, insight-fully majig.

It's deep in the night but I can't sleep Fighting against the worsened headaches Twisted and turned until I was deep in my thoughts then grabbed the pen again The lyrics that I’m writing with no space in between have my philosophy My room that’s filled with white smoke is cozy like home sweet home I’ve came here with no rest since I was 13 My mightiest weapon was my confidence When there’s an uphill there’s always a downhill Too late to go back I can’t let go Remember back in the day Your shining dream, I cannot forget that dream Don’t forget back in the day boy Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine a light G-dragon whatever people say about how you’re too young I’m G-dragon whatever the others say whao~ People say they’re jealous of me because I have too much Celebrities all live a comfortable life Be in their shoes for just a day You’ll realize what you see isn’t everything As time passed by my loneliness grew The sense of duty was the heaviest burden for me When there’s an uphill there’s always a downhill Too late to run away I wanna go Remember back in the day Your shining dream, I cannot forget that dream Don’t forget back in the day boy Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine a light The tears and sweat from the past 10 years The cold tears you’ve held back ah ah ah ah lets start again Remember back in the day Your shining dream, I cannot forget that dream Don’t forget back in the day boy Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine a light (Just once) Remember back in the day (Go back) Shining dream (Huh) I can never forget (forget) That dream then (huh) Don’t forget back in the day(way back) boy Shout to the world with your wonderful voice shine a light Come back to me now (even after 10 years) Come back to me now (even after 10 years) Come back to me now Come back to me now (The past days, my youth) Remember back in the day(It's time to shine) I can never forget (that’s choice) Don't forget back in the day (dropped to you by GD) Shout to the world with your wonderful voice shine a light

xxx

just for today
Korean aliens
BIG BANG


No comments:

Post a Comment